- Most dates and/or items will require a deposit to hold them for rental. Deposit will be applied to final bill and balance will be due upon delivery. The date and rental items are not reserved until deposit and signed rental agreement are submitted to and received by ZPR.
- Renter shall return items or have them ready for pick up on date and by time specified on invoice. Additional daily rental fees will apply for late returns.
- Cancellation of any item within 48 hours of scheduled delivery or pick up will result in a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation of entire order must be done 30 days in advance or 50% deposit will be forfeited.
- Invoice is to be paid in full prior to or at time of customer pick-up or ZPR delivery.
- The renter is responsible for loss or damage of items and will pay for the cost of replacement or repair. This cost will be assessed within 5 days of return and presented in a separate invoice payable within 15 days. The replacement value of items will be determined by age and condition at time of rental.
- There is no warranty that rented items are free of defects.
- Renter takes full responsibility for proper set up of tables to ensure proper leg locking for full stability.
- The renter agrees that ZPR holds no liability for any damage or injury caused by the use of rental items to renter or any third party. The renter assumes all risk of personal property damage or personal injury and if any accident involving ZPR’s rental items has occurred while it is in renter’s possession, renter shall make ZPR aware by written statement of details of occurrence of event including police report and names and addresses of witnesses.
- $50 cleaning fee will be assessed if items are returned with excessive dirt as determined by ZPR.
- All food service items must be left for pick up or returned rinsed and free of food. A $100 fee will be charged if items are not left in this condition.
- Delivery is curbside unless noted otherwise on invoice/estimate. Set up fee is separate line item.
- Returned checks will incur additional charges including but not exceeding all bank fees plus $15 processing fee.
- Refund requests must be made in writing, and will be responded to promptly by management. If equipment is ordered and delivered but not used, no refund will be approved.